Scotia Bank serves Canada and approximately 55 other countries. They make banking simple through online account management. Scotia bank credit card services are Visa based, and can be activated simply online. Credit card services is not the only thing Scotia bank offers, and in fact savings and loans also account for a great majority of the services offered to the more than 55 million customers that Scotia Bank serves.
What You Will Need
- You will need internet access either by a mobile device or on a computer.
- You will need to know your credit card number.
How to activate your credit card
- Once you go to www.scotiabank.com and hover over the credit cards tab.
- Under Services section, click on Verified by Visa link.
- Click the red Activate Button at the bottom right of the page.
- Input your Scotia Bank Visa card number, then click submit.
- Next you will be asked for some personal information to verify your identity.
- Once you have verified you can select a password for making online purchases.
You’re all done now. You can use your Visa card with stores who participate with verified Visa, and those who do not if you so choose.